Protecting private homes requires special attention to detail to ensure that the installation is neat and unobtrusive. Our experienced crews have installed lightning protection systems on almost every type of residence, from historic to new construction.
- Our company has decades of experience installing lightning protection systems on thousands of homes.
- We install both exposed and semi-concealed systems (a system cannot be completely concealed because the lightning rods must extend above the highest points on the house).
- We have installed on many historic homes and structures, as well as new construction and everything in between.
- We have installed on every type of roof – pitched, flat, mansard, gambrel, etc. – and all types of materials – slate, cedar, composite, rubber, PVC, steel, etc.
- From small pool houses to multi-million dollar mansions, we apply the same care and attention to appearance on every private structure we protect.